Riello Property and Construction Services are specialists in commercial fit-outs and refurbishment of dilapidated or outdated buildings. We can carry out roof and structural aerial drone surveys for any type and size of commercial property.
If you have just moved to a new property and it needs a new look or your property has become tired and in need of a facelift, Riello Property and Construction Services can bring your property back to life. Maybe you need to reconfigure your office space and create additional offices, board rooms etc – we have design partners that can help bring your dreams to fruition and work hand in hand with us to deliver exactly what you require. Director involvement is always a key element to why companies like working with us. With Director involvement you have direct access to the person who is ultimately responsible for delivering your project.
We carry out roof and structural aerial drone surveys for any type and size of commercial property.
From office buildings and hotels to industrial warehouses, churches, business parks, monuments, statues – the list is endless.
Why choose aerial drone surveys?
- Safe and very cost efficient without the need for expensive scaffolding
- 20 megapixels photography & up to 4K high definition video capture
- Extremely cost effective, with the avoidance of scaffold or sending up a person, avoiding many health and safety issues
- Excellent for preventative planning and identifying small problems before they turn into a serious issue
- Excellent for condition reports for presentation to investors or the board
- Inspect entire roof structure or specific hard to reach areas
- In many instances we can mobilise and have unedited photos/video back the same day
We have a fully licensed unmanned aircraft operator on our team with official permission from the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) to carry out commercial operations. Without this permission, a drone operator cannot be insured.
Find out about our Commercial Fitout & Refurbishment work.
To find out more please contact us on 020 8458 7222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively complete the enquiry box and one of our team will get straight back to you.